James Senior Fochabers
Our popular straight-lasted Ghillie with an open-front look for Highland Dancers, or Scottish Country dancers who prefer a narrow fitting Ghillie. Extensive size range from Child 9 - Adult 10 1/2 in half sizes. Scottish Country Dancers should refer to our Sizing and Fit guide.
Price changes at size 2.
All shoes are fitted with in-built Poron Shock Absorber technology as standard.
VAT is applicable from size 6 upwards to UK/EU purchases and will be added, where appropriate, at the checkout.
- Straight-lasted shoe which fits either foot when new
- Upper is cut from one piece of leather with no front seam
- Black upper
- Black laces
- Open front without a toe loop
- 3 fingers for a more open look
- Side ankle eyelets to ensure a close fit
- Narrow flexible soft black or pearl chrome suede sole
- Soft leather lined insole
- In-built shock absorber