James Senior Scottish Jig (BB)
YOU NO LONGER NEED TO TAPE UP THE JINGLES ON YOUR HEELS TO AVOID DAMAGING FLOORS!
Introducing, by popular demand, our right and left lasted Scottish Jig shoe based on the traditional dance Ghillie with Ball Bearings in the heel itself for sound and a rubber heel piece to protect floor surfaces.
Sizes Child 2 - Adult 9 in whole sizes. Refer to our Sizing and Fit guide.
Special orders: We can manufacture your Jig shoe with a black or traditional dark green upper, at no extra cost. Call or email us to let us know your requirements. Special orders are non-returnable.
All shoes are fitted with in-built Poron Shock Absorber technology as standard.
All shoes have our newly developed flexi-sole piece, unique to James Senior.
VAT is applicable from size 6 upwards to UK/EU purchases and will be added, where appropriate, at the check-out.
- Right and left lasted
- Leather upper
- Laces match upper
- Heel stiffeners for additional support
- Soft flexible pearl chrome suede sole with new flexi leather overlay at ball of foot
- Shorter length flexi-sole does not restrict flexion at the forefoot
- Shaped arch
- Genuine stacked leather heel
- Heels with Ball Bearings and rubber heel piece to avoid potential damage to floor surface
- Soft leather lined insole
- In-built Poron shock absorber