James Senior Scottish Jig (Jingle)
Right and left lasted Scottish Jig shoe, based on the traditional dance Ghillie, and fitted with a cast brass heel jingle for a clearer sound.
Size range Child 12 - Adult 9 in whole sizes. Refer to our Sizing and Fit guide.
Special orders: We can manufacture your Jig shoe with a black or traditional dark green upper, at no extra cost. Please call or email to let us know your requirements. Special orders are non-returnable and must be paid in advance.
All shoes are fitted with in-built Poron Shock Absorber technology as standard.
All shoes now have our newly-developed flexi-sole piece, unique to James Senior.
VAT is applicable from size 6 upwards to UK/EU purchases and will be added, where appropriate, at the checkout.
- Right and left lasted
- Leather upper
- Laces match upper
- Heel stiffeners for additional support
- Soft flexible pearl chrome suede sole with new flexi leather overlay at ball of foot
- Shorter length lexi-sole does not restrict flexion at the forefoot
- Shaped arch
- Genuine stacked leather heel
- Cast brass heel jingles for a clearer sound
- Soft leather lined insole
- In-built shock absorber