James Senior Highland Fling
A straight-lasted Ghillie popular with Highland Dancers who prefer an open front look with feature white stitching and eyelets. By popular demand this style is now also available with a front toe loop - see image.
Extensive size range from Child 9 - Adult 10 in half sizes. Scottish Country Dancers should refer to our Sizing and Fit guide.
Price changes at size 2.
All shoes are fitted with in-built Poron Shock Absorber technology as standard.
VAT is applicable from size 6 upwards to UK/EU purchases and will be added, where appropriate, at the checkout.
- Straight-lasted shoe which fits either foot when new
- Black upper
- White feature stitching and eyelets
- Black laces
- Open front look without toe loop
- Toe loop now available as an alternative
- Narrow flexible soft pearl chrome suede sole
- In-built shock absorber