The Wilton Competition Shoe
Working in Partnership with 7-times World Champion
David Wilton, we are proud to announce the arrival of an exciting new range of Competition and Practice Shoes for Highland Dancers.
With 192 Championship titles to his credit, including 7 Worlds, 10 Commonwealth and 13 British, as well as numerous titles in U.S., Canada, Australia and New Zealand, combined with a parallel successful Piping career, David is now a much sought-after dance piper and lecturer, travelling the world to share his knowledge and expertise.
David brings his extensive Highland Dance expertise to help us develop this new Premium shoe range for Championship dancers.
- See images of Jessica Baillie wearing the Wilton Competition Pump
- Similar to open toe Practice shoe design only more streamlined and flexible
- Pre-arched instep to give a beautiful look for competition purposes.
- By design, this specialist shoe is longer than a non-arched shoe and dancers find they may need a whole size LESS than James Senior Strathspey, Fochabers or Highland Fling, to ensure that the balance of the shoe is maintained at the arch and there is a perfect fit at the heel
- Thin black suede insole with ZERO padding or additional shock absorbers
- Narrow flexible pearl chrome suede sole
- Sole unit and insole are shorter than standard
- Thin black leather upper, eyelets and laces
- Side ankle eyelets to ensure a close fit